[oletrucks] TF Cab Chrome Installation

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Cab Chrome Installation
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:05:36 -0500
Hi All,
Has anyone purchased and installed the reproduction deluxe cab chrome
available for the task force trucks?
If so , any advice or sugestions to make the installation process go more
smoothly?  I purchased a set for my 59 from either Golden State or Chevy
Duty and over the last year stored it and managed to loose the installation
instructions.  If anyone still has a copy of these hole drilling/ clip
placement instructions (3 or 4 pages as I recall) I would greatly appreciate
a faxed or mailed copy. My fax number (at work) is 716-393-5213 . My address
is:
24 Timber Lane
Fairport, NY 14450-3716
Thanks for any assistance.