[oletrucks] Re:

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 20:44:17 EST

<<Does anyone know if fenders (fiberglass or refurbished) are available for a
'56 3600?  The only catalog that I have with fenders stops at '54.

Thanks-

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window>>

Smokey,

Many of the catalogs carry fiberglass fenders for the 1/2 ton trucks; which
catalogs are you looking at?

Golden State, Oldie Goldie Shop, American Classic, and Chevy Duty just out of
the first stack of catalogs I grabbed. . .have 2 X that many more around the
house so they should be out there.  In addition, Creative Glassworks in
Oneida, TN, which just does fiberglass body panels (but for makes) also has
them as well as Cameo bed parts.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN