[oletrucks] Pertronix

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, virtualvairs@skiblack.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Pertronix
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 20:42:09 -0500
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am looking for the best price for a Pertronix Igniter one of my vehicles.
I know that Northern Auto has them for $59.95, or the did earlier in the
year.  Does anyone know of a better price.

Thanks in advance,

Jim V.
1932 Chevrolet Roadster (In paint stage - frame off restoration)
1938 Oldsmobile Business Coupe (Waiting its turn)
1939 LaSalle Sedan (Original unrestored)
1950 Pontiac Silver Streak Eight Sedan (one Daily driver and one parts car)
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (frame off restoration in early process)
1968 Buick GS400 Convertible (Being shown but still in progress)