[oletrucks] More Tech info on Rear-Ends

To: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] More Tech info on Rear-Ends
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:54:56 -0700

There is a commercial website that has lots of info on how a drive line
should be set up and why.  The main page is
http://www.drivetrain.com    Patiently scroll WAY DOWN to "Drive shaft
trouble shooting; angle problems" and you'll find it.  The direct url to
that section is http://www.drivetrain.com/driveline_angle_problem.html
((There are underscores between driveline, angle and problem in that last
url)

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

"Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net> on 11/04/99 05:27:16 PM