[oletrucks] Updated homepage wiring, vacuum advance

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Updated homepage wiring, vacuum advance
From: "Peter Volwerk" <peter@petervolwerk.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 16:42:05 +0100
Hi al,

I just want you guys and girls inform you that I updated my homepage with a
wiring diagram that I draw in the right colours, just because the one in the
truck shop manual isn't that clear.
Also on the page about the vacuum advance system you can find an explanation
about vacuum advance and the centrifugal advance systems.
Just my way to contribute to this list.

http://www.petervolwerk.demon.nl

Peter, 58 3100