[oletrucks] 17.5 wheels

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 17.5 wheels
From: mmccormick <mmccormick@saw.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 10:15:00 -0800
Some of you may recall that I was having touble putting 16" wheels and
tires on my "59 3600. I finally gave up, bit the bullet and put on some
17.5 LT street tread radials. The ride and handeling is much..much
better. Now that the snow is coming, I need two (at least, would take 4)
more 17.5  solid wheels. If they have traction tires on them so much the
better. I live in the Portland OR. area. Anyone want to clean out the
garage?

Thanks,
Mark McCormick
'59 3600