[oletrucks] fuel pump

To: "OLD TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel pump
From: "Martin Rosenbaum" <Martin@in4web.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 05:37:05 -0500
Good Morning Everyone.

     I still need help with the two stage fuel pump I put into my 46 Chevy
pick up.  The top chamber, small one, is for fuel.  The bottom chamber, the
larger one, I am going to use for the wipers.  Do you hook up the wipers
directly from the fuel pump?  There are three outlets on the chamber.  After
finding the vacuume outlet, do I plug the other two or leave one open for
air intake.  Please help.  I did not get directions withe the pump and the
vendor can not help.  Thanks in advance.

Marty
46 CK Art Deco
Monticello, NY