[oletrucks] 46 Art Deco For Sale

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 46 Art Deco For Sale
From: Lee Garris <leegarris@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:23:04 -0600
Gents,

I have been a member of this list for over 2 years now, although most of
that time has been spent in the lurkers corner. I am preparing for the
possibility of an impending cross country relocation and have decided
that I need to sell my 46 CK half ton. This truck was manufactured in
Kansas City, and has been a Kansas farm truck ever since. I purchased it
in N.E. Oklahoma approx. 3 years ago. It is in fairly good (unrestored)
condition and is fairly complete. Restoral work was begun on it before I
purchased it. The fenders were worked, but now probably would need to be
reworked prior to painting. The frame was also painted. The
runningboards are in good shape, although one of them has had bondo
slapped on it. The cab is in good shape, although there is some surface
rust, and the area at the bottom, in front of both doors was patched.
The gas tank was painted, and a new firewall panel was put in when the
restoral work was done. All of the glass is cracked with the exception
of the back glass on the cab. It has the original 216 which ran 3 years
ago when I purchased it but has not been run since. The Bed Sides are in
perfect shape. I have most of the chrome pieces, including the front
grill, although all needs some body work and rechroming. Bottom line
this would be a great truck for either a restoral, or a (shudder) hot
rod project. I would like to sell this truck to someone interested in
doing something with it. If anyone is interested, let me know. The truck
is currently located in a suburb of Kansas City.

Thanks,

Lee Garris
lee.garris@mail.sprint.com