[oletrucks] Missouri To Florida Registration

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Missouri To Florida Registration
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <LAROKE@web2000.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:12:07 -0500
Hi Mike,

I reported my experience getting my truck 'BillyBob' registered in Florida
on my Website at the following address:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/1998/lrk3.htm

I did not experience many problems despite the fact that the previous
Pennsylvania registration did not state the year (BillyBob is a 1955 1st
series). BillyBob is registered in Palm Beach County and your mileage may
vary. I have not heard any of the horror stories about Florida that some our
list members have reported regarding the California DMV. Good Luck.

I Remain,
L. R. Kephart
LAROKE Microcomputer Consultants

                                 \\\ | ///