Re: [oletrucks] Re: Junkyard auction in W.VA Sat. Nov. 13th near....

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Junkyard auction in W.VA Sat. Nov. 13th near....
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 19:45:20 EST
   Berryville, VA, close to Winchester, VA. Starts at 8 am ( viewing ), 10 am
( auction starts ), I have no real details other than some directions, I'm
still trying to find out more info on payment, how much time to move the
car/truck, etc. Anyway, From the junction of Rt. 7 and Rt. 340 at Berryville,
you go north on Rt 340 to the third road, turn left, then go on that until
you cross the W.VA border, then it's the second road on left after the border
sign. Signs for the auction should be up at that point, I hope! Sorry I have
no further information.  There should be some old Chevy trucks, there's a '56
listed, and about 10 other Chevies, but no years. I'm also looking at the
Gremlin with the cloth sunroof, and some other Rambler/AMC cars.
  so, if anyone cares to join me, I'll be there, checking out the old Gremlin
and AMC stuff first, then the trucks. Good luck finding the place! I'll need
it as well! AMC ya!

Jerry Casper
'55 Chevy Suburban
'78 Gremlin GT