Re: [oletrucks] wheels and tires

To: "Ronald Tofani" <rontof@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wheels and tires
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 12:10:49 -0500
Ron, Coker Tire (Chattanooga, TN) sells the wide whitewall radials for about
$160 each (expensive!).  They seem to be excellent tires, but I just can't
bring myself to pay that much for them.  I did find a tire maker in SC that
sells wide whitewall radials for much less ($85 if I remember right), but
they're retreads.  I believe the SC company has a 30,000 mile guarantee
though.  When I buy new tires, they're probably the ones I'll go with.  Let
me know if you'd like more info and I'll track down the address, phone
number and website.  I believe Coker also has a website.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100