[oletrucks] I have good grill guard for sale or trade!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I have good grill guard for sale or trade!
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:54:36 EST
 Mike and anyone else interested,

I never knew that hunk of chrome on the front of my truck was worth anything
before this thread! Personally, I think it's pretty ugly and I definately
don't want it on my truck. It looks exactly like the one that Norm has a
picture of, but it's in very good shape except for the two polished Aluminum?
strips that cover the front of the two uprights. They have a couple of gouges
and alot of scratches in them. Rechrome it and fix/replace the aluminum
pieces and it'll be show quality!  Make me an offer of cash or I would kill
for a 270 GMC, rear AD fenders or an original AD window squirter setup.
The grill guard is off my 53 GMC if that makes any difference.

Dustin/Aurora, OR
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons
clllsls@aol.com