[oletrucks] I want to learn about Turbocharging

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] I want to learn about Turbocharging
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:57:02 EST
Hi everyone,

I'm seriously leaning towards turbocharging as a means to make reliable
horsepower from a GMC 270 if I ever find one. However, I'm lacking pretty far
behind where I'd like to be with my turbo knowledge. Are there any good books
that give both the basics and the in-depth info on turbochargers and/or on
building an engine for turbocharging? Thanks ahead.

Dustin
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons