[oletrucks] point of contact for Creative Glas Works

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] point of contact for Creative Glas Works
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 20:51:10 EST
Someone from the list had asked me about a phone number for Creative Glas
Works as their web site appears to be down but I lost track of who that was.

The last number I had for them was:

423-569-6395

They had wide step fender replacements. . .as well as almost all body parts
for both AD and TF trucks. . .all in fiberglass only.

Hope they're still in business,

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN