Re: [oletrucks] Chasis Question

To: "Andy Johns" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chasis Question
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:02:26 -0600
my personal opinion is to pass this one up ,the c-30 is a one ton truck so
all springs brakes etc.would not be compatible unless you were just use the
frame and install your sheet metal.but you would have eight lug wheels and
six of them to boot.a dually has four tire on rear . the 400 is a good trans
but is only 1 to1 and you would still have to do something with your rear
end .
bill 53-3600 hot rod