Re: [oletrucks] wiper motor replacement

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wiper motor replacement
From: jspoon@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:18:56 -0600

Doug mentioned the choke assembly.  Of course, their ads say it works
without modification...  Are there some that truely do just bolt in and do
not require mods on the AD series?

Internal: Jay Witherspoon/Austin/IBM@IBMUS     T/L 678-8822
External: jspoon@us.ibm.com     (512) 838-8822

"Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com> on 11/24/99 09:39:58 AM

Please respond to "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>

To:   "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>, "truck list"
      <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
cc:

The main difference I see is $200!  Seriously, though, I would find out who
actually makes the unit (most are made by Newport Engineering, CT?) & on
the
AD trucks, the stock mounting bracket is in the way of the choke cable.
Newport will retrofit this for free; just send them the motor assembly.

The only other difference (if it even matters to you) might be the number
of
speeds & intermittent capability.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh