[oletrucks] Re: Seatbelt installation

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Seatbelt installation
From: Ivana Tinkle <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 18:13:47 -0500

> I seem to have missed some correspondence regarding the 3-point seat belts.
> Are they available for AD cabs with 5-windows, and is there a magazine
> article that features the installation?  Where can they be purchased?

Smokey, I have not been closely following the thread, but I believe they were
using a kit supplied by Juliano's ( http://www.julianos.com ), and there is an
article on page 102 of the October 99 issue of Custom Classic Trucks magazine.
They used a 51, but it was not a 5-window.  Let me know if you need me to e-mail
you a scan of the article (4 pages).

Happy T-day!

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100