[oletrucks] Radiator Cap /57 Chevy Heater

To: Oletruck list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Radiator Cap /57 Chevy Heater
From: Steven & Sharlyn Rocha <srocha@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 06:39:01 -0800
Hello List,
    I am installing a heater in a 57 Chevy truck with a 454 engine in it.
Thanks to Dave of this list I was able to obtain the original heater.  The
radiator cap on my engine is a 14 pounder.  Will this be okay for this 57
heater or should I get a lower pound to prevent leaking from too much
pressure on the heater?
                                            Thanks,
                                            Steve
-Steve & Sharlyn Rocha
srocha@pacbell.net
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/7679 (Irises)
http://home.pacbell.net/srocha (Horses)
San Diego Iris Society Web Site