[oletrucks] IS IT REAL??

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] IS IT REAL??
From: smiler <moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 13:32:06 -0500
I was helping two friends today chasing down 62-63 Chevy Impala parts in
an older gentleman's backyard full of the same. I asked him early on if
their were any ole truck parts and he had so no.  As we were walking
around I spied a "grill" standing about 2.5 to 3 feet high  by 6-7 feet
wide long attached to a 1948-50's stone guard, bumper and bumper
brackets.. I never seen anything like it...It was kind of an artsy
swirling heavy iron with a Chevy chevron or bowtie dead center (14-18
inches across by 4-5 inches high maybe) Inside the bowtie was the letter
"C"  The work and welds looked better than homemade.  The thing is
actually a little ugly and I am not sure It would enhance my 50AD3100
But, I remember something awhile back about bush guards??? Is this
"thing"  something Rare and desired? If it is what's something like this
worth??? Is it worth taking home and stressing my wife?

Chet/Connecticut