[oletrucks] Hit by a truck

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hit by a truck
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 22:57:03 -0700
Howdy...my condolences, that must really hurt!

 A friend got burned by his 56 Chevy delivery once, he was wrenching on
the header flange, and the other end of the wrench found the +12v
battery cable on the starter...he said that wrench got real hot real
fast!  I guess he decided that maybe disconnecting the negative battery
terminal before working on the car was a good idea after all....

Jim