RE: [oletrucks] windshield & wiper motor replacement

To: "'Alan D. Gingles'" <agingles@nucleus.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] windshield & wiper motor replacement
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:20:59 -0600
Alan,

I had a lot of problems trying to put my glass in and it was because I tried
to use soapy water to do it.  I talked to the guy I bought from and he
recommended silicon.  I switched to silicon on the gaskets and the windows
went in like hot butter.  I know people on this list recommended soapy water
but I just couldn't make it work .

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas