Re: [oletrucks] My new web site for my 1950 Chevy AD Pickup

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>, "smiler" <moneymatters@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My new web site for my 1950 Chevy AD Pickup
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 07:55:47 -0600
Does the 8 lug setup mean it is a 3/4 ton or 1 ton?  Looking at the pics, I
don't see the tell-tale third stake pocket (just in front of the back
fender) that is missing on 1/2 tons, but present on 3/4 tons.  I thought 3/4
tons had 6 lug setups too & 8 lugs started with 1 tons.  Overall, nice
looking project start!

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com