RE: [oletrucks] heater repair

To: "'tim'" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] heater repair
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:36:32 -0600
If you need to drive your truck during the time you have the
heater core removed there are two solutions for this problem.

1.  If both heater hoses are the same size remove one hose at
        the "block" end and connect the "heater" end of the other
        hose to the block where you just removed the first hose.

2.  If the heater hoses are different sizes ask your local
        auto parts store for a 3/4" to 5/8" (or whatever size
        hoses you have) adapter and connect the two "heater"
        ends of the hoses together.