RE: [oletrucks] WTB Hood Latch 55-2nd

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] WTB Hood Latch 55-2nd
From: rifeb@ttc.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:39:16 -0500
Does the old bone yard have any 46 1/2 ton Artdeco? do you know their phone
number?
Bill Rife, Obviously 46 Artdeco

"Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com> on 12/13/99 11:49:30 PM

Please respond to "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>

      <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
cc:

Tom,

  Whooeeee!  Any decent body parts in that batch?

Kevin P.
Courtland, VA.
Rusty 59' Apache 38/NAPCO!!!