RE: [oletrucks] Michelin XCA

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>, <Advdesign1@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Michelin XCA
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:47:12 -0800
Grant and All, I think you can see it on one of the pics at the old burb
club, (members rides on second page). There is 5 pics I think and two of
them is of the engine area. Anyways it is mounted right to the front of the
radiator support frame with 1" stand offs. It was cut right into the piece
that the hood latch bolts to. It is a 2 ton radiator so it is larger than
stock. Its just about the same size as the support frame. I wish it had been
me that had done all these mods, cause they were done with alot of
experience and craftmanship which is a rare bird today. If you would like to
have better pics of the area no problem, let me know.
Eric 48 carryall