Re: [oletrucks] Voltage reducer-->measuring current

To: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Voltage reducer-->measuring current
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:43:53 +0000
Mark
I've been using a DC clamp on at work since 1993, I've used it in DC rectified
(power supply) as well as pure DC (battery driven) circuits with good accuracy
as
compared to the shunt method you are mentioning. The clamp is a Tektronix Model
A622. We also have a HP DC ammeter that uses a clamp on probe that has been
around since at least the early 70's. It uses tubes so it's pretty old.

--
Bill Bailey
57 Chevrolet 3100 - Certified Y2K compliant