RE: [oletrucks] 1 1/2 ton trucks

To: "'Bill Porter'" <porboy298@email.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1 1/2 ton trucks
From: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:32:23 -0800
Now there's a Christmas story in the making.  Ole trucks never die!
Saw a working 49 or 50 3100 in town the other day.  It had a small load of
gravel and several bales of hay stuffed in the back.  When I mean working,
this puppy had paint worn down to bare steel (So. Cal. farm trucks don't
need paint jobs - no rust to contend with).
Must say it moved my heart!
Tom B. '57 3200 Stepside