[oletrucks] Wanted: 3/4 or 1 ton AD chassis

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wanted: 3/4 or 1 ton AD chassis
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:53:39 EST
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a 3/4 ton or possibly 1 ton chassis for a 47-53 GMC/Chev. I
need a complete, restorable setup with frame, axles, brakes, springs and
steering gear, but would settle for more or less if the price is right. I
prefer bad condition because I will be going through everything anyway and I
can talk you out of it for cheaper if it looks real bad.

I will travel most anywhere in Oregon and Southern Washington. Just let me
know what you've got and where you are. Thanks a million and happy holidays!

Dustin
Aurora, Oregon
50 & 53 GMC 1/2 tons