RE: [oletrucks] Year conflict

To: "'Samsred72@aol.com'" <Samsred72@aol.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Year conflict
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:06:24 -0600
Sam,

I think it's probably going to be your own personal preference what you do.
Mine was built in September of 1949 and I have the glovebox and headliner of
an early 49 but I have the hood and cab to door seal of a late 49 model.  I
think they just used whatever they had on hand and a true "stock" 49 may
have a mixture of parts.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas