RE: [oletrucks] Die Hards?

To: "'Alan D. Gingles'" <agingles@nucleus.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Die Hards?
From: "Tom Burt" <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:44:18 -0800
Gotta clean slate baby!
I have a 6-year old boy who had lots of presents to explore.  He got a new
color Gameboy and didn't know how to use it.  Ahem!   Naturally, Dad had to
show him.  He, he, he.

However, I did buff out a few spots the next morning before church.  One of
the guys at church has a creamy yellow w/white top '57 Chevy Belair (283? w/
4 bbl) completely original with exception of Camero rally rims.  What a
beauty!
I gave in to sin and proudly showed him my machine.  He loved it too.
Parking lot was starting to look like a Chevy rally meet!
Besides, the wifey and son gotta kick out of riding to church in it too (new
tradition)!  I was sure to wear a white shirt with my new red Christmas tie
to match the red truck! :>)

To my fellow Ole Truckers a belated Merry Christmas (Feliz Navidad) and a
Happy New Year (Feliz Aņo Nuevo).

Tom B. '57 3200 Stepside