[oletrucks] oleltrucks:V8 intake canada

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] oleltrucks:V8 intake canada
From: "ROGER GLEASON" <rogerg@maverick.facil.uconn.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:51:09 -500
Hello All
Hope you have a happy new year!
I'm appealing to all of our Canadian relatives but if your a USA
native and find you have one e-mail me! We'll talk. What I'm looking
for is an intake manifold for the Chevy V8 with these casting
numbers...3973467 & 3916313. These are two barrel manifolds that
come on 69, 70 & 71 passenger cars and may also have the word CANADA
cast onto it. The 3973467 are from engines with 350 & 400 ci. The
3916313 are on engine sizes of 307,327,350,&400 ci. So go out there
and rummage around the shop/garage/basement or shed before you pass
out from all the New Year cheer and see if you got one. Or maybe
after you had some New Years cheer, if you find you have to get away
and do some automotive/truck related stuff. I would greatly
appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Rogerg
51-3100 AD Stocker