Re: [oletrucks] Chrome trim

To: sculver@iwl.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chrome trim
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:35:21 PST
Smokey
I have a 51 Deluxe cab with a 'shiny' grill that I thought was stainless. I
needed to have some of the bars straightened and took it to a bumper place.
They then burst my stainless bubble by showing me that they were actually
chrome, old old worn chrome.  Since then it has been my quest to search,
locate, and close with the illusive STAINLESS GRILL but my search has been
for naught.  Someone once told me that either the Yeti or Big Foot had such
a grill but I could not  locate their E-mail address to confirm such.  For
some reason these two are not on the oletrucks link.  The quest continues.

Have a happy new year.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window wishing for a stainless grill