Re: [oletrucks] Millenium Ready?

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Millenium Ready?
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:38:43 -0500
Kevin, I think you've been under the truck too long.  Maybe a bit too near the
exhaust?  Well, if all works out OK, I guess you could save the supplies for
Y3K.

Seriously, have a Happy New Year.  I'm celebrating twice here...my old computer
is set to Universal Coordinated Time (old GMT in London), so it's turned over
already!

Remember, the dark ages were caused by a Y1K problem.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project