Re: [oletrucks] 6 Volt Battery

To: trks@javanet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 Volt Battery
From: ldfinley@juno.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:29:50 -0600
I bought my 6 volt from Pep Boys.  It has performed excellently, with
lots of cold cranking amps, even on those 20 degree mornings.  Mine is a
daily driver.  The price was $39.99, as I remember,  and was the only 6
volt they carry.

Hope this helps.

Larry
'51 Chevy, 3100, Deluxe Cab
OKC, OK

On Sun, 02 Jan 2000 14:38:49 -0500 Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
writes:
>I'm looking for a 6 volt battery to put in 52 GMC. I asked at my LAPS
>about my preferred brand, Delco and was told that the $40 6 volters
>only
>come in one quality level, "not very good because no one uses them
>anymore". Can anyone recommend a battery based on (good) personal
>experience.
>
>Thanks, Grant
>
>oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
>1959

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.