Re: [oletrucks] which books and manuals?

To: "Joseph Szwed" <szwedj@viagate.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] which books and manuals?
From: "David Raphael" <draphael@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 17:34:49 -0800
Joe:

    I know I'm a little late with this post, but I was waitin' to see if
anyone mentioned Tom Brownell's book -- "How to Restore your Chevrolet
Pickup."  From what I can tell, no one mentioned it.  You can pick up a copy
at a good bookstore, from some ole parts dealers, and probably at
Amazon.com.  I've found it be helpful and a good companion along with shop
manual.  Hope this helps.

Dave  '49  3100  235  3window
Portland, Oregon
draphael@teleport.com