[oletrucks] Re: The Latest on Pertronix

To: "The Langdons" <stovebolt@home.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: The Latest on Pertronix
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:29:44 -0800
In the last part of my message, I meant the retrofitted (reworked) GM HEI
unit is a better spark than regular (stock and Petronix included), however
each have their advantages/disadvantages.  I apologize if I gave the
impression that the Pertronix was high energy, as it is not.  Thanks for the
education and all the advice!  I've cc'ed the truck group to clarify.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100

PS  For you inliners out there, I highly recommend that you talk to Tom
Langdon (email address below) or call him (he's on the vendor list) for your
inline needs.  He's been very knowledgeable, very patient and a huge help on
hopping up the 261 in my '50.