Re: [oletrucks] FREE 1955 GMC 1/2 ton

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] FREE 1955 GMC 1/2 ton
From: Steve <m_toolman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:49:23 -0800 (PST)
Lets see:

Air Fare Mich to Cali    $99  (Round trip special :) )
One way truck rental   $1700   :(
Fuel for truck          $500   :(

Furnace for pole barn and fuel to heat it till spring
(New residence when wife here's about Steves' fabulous
adventure). Think I will have to wait for somthing a
little closer or at least till spring. LOL

Sure hope somebody grabs this truck just wish it was
closer.

http://messenger.yahoo.com