[oletrucks] But first a Millennium Blessing

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] But first a Millennium Blessing
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 17:27:17 -0600
But first a Millennium Blessing

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist,
your cardiologist, your gastro-endocrinologist, your
urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist,
your gynecologist, your plumber and the IRS.

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs
and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure,
your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood
count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May you find a way to travel from anywhere to anywhere
in the rush hour in less than an hour, and when you get
there may you find a parking space.

May you wake up on January 1st, finding that the world has
not come to an end, the lights work, the water faucets
flow, and the sky has not fallen.

May you go to the bank on Monday morning, January 3rd and
find your account is in order, your money is still there
and any mistakes are in your favor.
May you ponder on January 4th; How did this ultramodern
civilization of ours manage to get itself traumatized by a
possible slip of a blip on a chip made out of sand.

May we relax about the future and realize that we still
have a long long time until we pass by which time the
computer is long since obsolete and so are we.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until
you finish dinner, and may your check book and your budget
balance, and may they include generous amounts for charity.

May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to
your spouse, your child, your parents, your friends; but
not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your
hairdresser or your tennis instructor.

Best of luck for '00