[oletrucks] Re: HELP!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: HELP!!
From: "james salley" <jamessalley@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 20:33:32 CST
My truck just stopped!!! I mean stopped! It sputtered and quit running and
when I tried to restart it it does not make a sound. No click no grind no
nuthin.  The only sign of life is when I turn the key the amp gage does a
nosedive to the - .  I put the truck in gear and rocked it back and forth
and the motor will turn.  I checked the starter with a voltage tester and
it's getting fire. What should I check now.
Wiring ? Any suggestions please.

James Salley
54 3100 5 window