Re: [oletrucks] New Pics

To: "Byron Schluter" <b_schluter@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Pics
From: "David" <David@gardener.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:40:56 -0600
Byron,

Having passed the 50+ mark, I find the same problem.  The reason for smaller
sized pictures is to shorten download time.

Solution is to copy the picture to the Windows Clipboard and paste it into
something like Word.  Resize it to full page and you have it all.

The photos are excellent.  They are some of the clearest I have seen when I
expand them.

David Edwards
1954 3100 5 Window