RE: [oletrucks] Full pressure oil filter

To: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Full pressure oil filter
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@seatac.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 11:09:34 -0800
I had Buffalo Enterprises do this to my 261 block before I had the major
machine work done. It is a very precise endeavor let alone worrying about
getting filings in the oil galley. I would not attempt it in the vehicle.

Ralph Linnell

Membership Chairman Inliners International

ChevySix@seatac.net
Http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/