Re: [oletrucks] Big Blocks in AD Pickups Questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Big Blocks in AD Pickups Questions
From: CB1000Z@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:14:29 EST
John,
Thanks for your input I will increases the fan size, add a recovery tank,
change the thermostat and add a stall converter. I could not locate a high
volume water pump for a F**D the chevys have a lot more options as far as
aftermarket parts go.
The rear springs are not a mono leaf but actually a 3 bar leaf spring with
Teflon slides by Detroit Spring hopefully this will be reasonably free from
wheel hop.

Your truck is a real show piece. You are quite talented, I can only hope that
my truck will be 1/2 as nice. I am down to the final body work fitt up and
sanding. Then on to the paint. Color is still up in the air
Thanks Again
Ray T

1952 1/2 ton
1946 Sub