Re: [oletrucks] largest tire for 51 3100???

To: varanus@phoenix.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] largest tire for 51 3100???
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:17:06 PST
Eric,

The TALLEST tire that will fit would be a 7.50 16 either radial of bias ply.
  I would recommend radials because they greatly reduce the 'lane drift
syndrome' if ya know whatImean.

You can browse the tire manufacturers web sites and get the specs on any
tires that you are contemplating (Firestone, Goodyear etc)

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window