Re: [oletrucks] Body jigs

To: "David" <David@gardener.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Body jigs
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:29:02 -0800
Wray Schelin is a very interesting guy.  He has a how to posted at
http://www.artmetal.com/brambush/forging/proj06/ where he makes a jaguar
fender out of sheet steel.  He has other demonstrations on the ArtMetal site
on using an english wheel:

 http://www.artmetal.com/village/chat/main/transcrp/981001MN.htm

and a pneumatic planishing hammer:.

http://www.artmetal.com/village/chat/main/transcrp/981022MN.htm

Especially remarkable that he makes the tools himself (and describes it for
readers to do the same).

I was amazed when I saw that fender come together.  Soon as I get time I'm
going to make one of those english wheels,

Regards,

Grant S. gls@4link.net