[oletrucks] 48 GMC for sale

To: "Ole' Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 48 GMC for sale
From: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:35:54 -0500
Hi All,

The fella that I bought my 52 GMC 150 from a year ago is now selling his 48
GMC   1 1/2 ton.  His name is Marty Mersch and you can call him direct at
773-282-1112 (evenings).  He lives in Chicago, IL.  The truck is located
about 115 miles WNW of Chicago.

Description according to Mr. Mersch:
        48 GMC FC301, 1 1/2 ton, 248 inline six, 4spd with pto, 2 spd rear,
32,000
original miles, pto driven hydraulic hoist (dump bed?) that works, all new
brakes, minor body rust.  He's looking for reasonable offers on the truck.

I briefly looked at the truck last January when I picked up my 3/4 ton.
The truck was very restorable and complete at that time.  (Though it was 15
degrees with 2' of snow on the ground and a strong wind.  I didn't look at
the truck too long!)

Mr. Mersch is an honest and straight forward person to deal with.  My GMC
150 was as he described it.  Please call him direct for more info.

Michael Z.