[oletrucks] Update

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Update
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:25:02 -0600
    I have 2 updates to fill you guys in on tonight. The first of which
is Ace. I have totally finished the rear end install....OK I still lack
new brake shoes=).....and have put a picture of it on my site:
http://www.milezone.com/terry  then click on "Current Project"

    The secound is, after the overwhelming and touching responces I
recieved from everybody on the loss of Rex. I wanted to let you know
that Thanks to fellow list member "Bel-Air Bob" I now have a new little
black ball of fur chewing on my shoestrings as I type this. He is a 7
week ole Black Lab, that my 7 year old son has named "Hot Rod".
    He has already been well introduced to the shop, and other than a
little freaked by the sparks and noise from the grinder seems to be
adjusting well to the lifestyle of a ole rodder. Thanks Bob!

    Terry & Ace