RE: [oletrucks] GMC parklights

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] GMC parklights
From: "Richard Kinas" <rkinas@ctinet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:44:35 -0800
To those of you with 58 & 59 GMC's Paul of Paul's Classics in Portland
Oregon has a friend who has created the GMC parking light fixture on a CNC
machine and can reproduce them. I have seen them and they look very good. I
don't know what he is selling them for but I could check if anyone is
interested.

Rich Kinas
59 Chevy Fleetside