Re: [oletrucks] AD Headlight Question

To: markself@discover.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Headlight Question
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:34:20 EST
Mine uses #8-32 x 1/2" screws (shorter 3/8" would be better).

The blocks for the adjusters are hard to find - I did find a modern type at
NAPA that's a plastic (nylon) the right size to clip in then use the old
adjusting screws. The new screws were too long. If you need the screws, I've
seen them in catalogs (Chevy Duty, I think).

Good luck,

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"