Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Polishing question

To: "Munoz MSgt Michael R" <MunozMR@2MAWBFT.USMC.MIL>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Polishing question
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:27:42 -0500
Mike, Eastwood makes a kit for doing just this.  Cost is $32.99 and I have
hears mixed reviews about the effectiveness.  Supposedly, if you cannot
catch your fingernail on the scratch or pit, it can be removed.  Some guys
on another list said that excessive polishing can result in a distorted view
when looking through the glass at an angle.  Eastwood has a web site at:

   http://www.eastwoodcompany.com

Wally