[oletrucks] Original 49 pickup--Joe Clark photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Original 49 pickup--Joe Clark photos
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:54:00 -0500
Since there was quiet a discussion on the original painting of the dash on
AD trucks. Joe Clark has photos of a 49 which had the original paint on it.
He sent me photos of the truck in alot of different angles, I scanned and
here they are for your viewing pleasure. The truck also has a spare tire
carrier on it which is orginal also and according to folks is hard to find....

I'm trying my wifes new domain on this one, so if ya have any problems with
the link--let me know asap and i'll correct it by moving 'em to
chevytrucks.org.
Here's the link....
http://www.connieosborne.com/images/wayne/original49.htm

I'll leave these up for a good while...   Wayne
p.s. Thanks Joe